Pronto or Marantz

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Pronto or Marantz
  • From: Dave McLaughlin <dave@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 04 Jul 2001 15:19:02 +0100

HI All,

Bit quiet in here today (oh, oh, that's done it) Must be all trying to get
your AC's working or waiting for the builders to come around and patch up
the big hole in the side of the house where you tried t  drill an 8cm one
out :o)

Thanks t  all who replied t  my remote question by the way even though some
went off in a tangent and didn't change the subject line.... grumble
grumble. And there was me thinking I had t ns of replies. Anyway, the
replies where great so that makes up for my moaning. (Bit too hot in the
office today so I need t  let off steam somewhere)

I am going to go with the Pronto 1Mb unit as the price on these is pretty
good and the extra features of the 2Mb model don't really justify it for my
use. I can then use the money saved t  buy the whole house IR-X10 interface
instead.

Sorry Stuart but the idea of having to write macros just t  do something
simple does not suit my easy way of doing things rule.. :o)

Regards
Dave...

Electronics Design Engineer
Digilog Services Ltd