Sent: Tuesday, July 03, 2001 10:16 PM
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] Automatic local control

Wire a table lamp int the same plug with a 15W bulb in it. The AM will see a constant load rather than the varying load of the TV's PSU and not switch on.

Easiest method is open the module and snip the link.

If the TV can be put on standby it is obviously remote control so why are you turning it off with an AM ?
If its t save the power it uses on standby you are probably wasting your time because the module will use some power itself

Keith