RE: Sky Dish and NTL cable

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Sky Dish and NTL cable
  • From: "Keith Doxey" <ukha@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2001 22:11:22 +0100

Been busy tonight....installing a split Aircon.

Last night the bedroom was 29C when I tried t  get to sleep and 28C when I
woke up.

I now feel a bit chilly as its only 22C in here now :-)

Have opened the bedroom door and cold air is falling down the stairs
cooling
the kitchen. I think this Aircon unit should be able t  cool the entire
house one it gets the temperature down to more comfortable levels :-)

It was murder fitting the Heat Exchanger though. Trying to feed the hoses
through the hole whilst holding the Heat Exchanger in one hand and trying
desperately not to fall off the ladder and the ground is 12 feet below!

Glad I bought this unit. als  glad I took it back the first time I bought
it
as it was £100 cheaper this time :-)