Re: RC5000's going cheap.

Hi Justin,

Justin> I am reluctant to go off half cocked here but I was speaking
with a guy today who
Justin> *might* be able to get me some refurb 1Mb RC5000's (boxed with
dock etc) for
Justin> around £100.

Justin> I thought I would get in early and see if anyone here would be
interested in one
Justin> (or more?), so I could get an idea how many I might want before
I speak t  him
Justin> again tomorrow.

Justin> Sorry if anyone thinks this inappropriate, but I figured if
anyone else here had a
Justin> chance of getting us all a bargain I would rather know about it
than not. I hope
Justin> you all feel the same :-)

Justin> Justin

Justin> PS: They are legit!