RE: Re: YM or MSN was UKHA usenet group

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Re: YM or MSN was UKHA usenet group
  • From: "Timothy Morris" <timothy.morris@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2001 09:05:44 +0100

(user id jtankard) I really like the fact
> that I can see who is online at anyone time does MSN do that, and does
it
> support a web cam ?

Yes, you can see who's online, and a small window pops up near the taskbar
when someone connects. It supports a microphone in its standard guise, and
if you want t  use a web cam, it can automatically launch a netmeeting
conversation with anyone in your list. In fact NM has been revised so that
it uses Messenger for its location service.

Tim