Re: Re: UKHA usenet group

There was the same confusion last time the creation of the newsgroup was
tried, the two will exist side by side, with posts from one being mirrored
the other.

The mailing list will not die, it is evolving.

For the record, I prefer the mailing list, but support the creation of a
newsgroup 100%

On Monday 02 July 2001 23:24 pm, you wrote:
> If the group went over to a newsgroup then I'd probably not get on
here as
> often ... I used to use the UK home cinema and DVD newsgroups a couple
of
> years ago and always found them to be a clunky way of working.
>
> Phil

Stuart Grimshaw <stuart@xxxxxxx>
-
t:07976 625221