RE: Re: UKHA usenet group

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Re: UKHA usenet group
  • From: "Phil Harris" <phillip.harris1@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2001 23:37:21 +0100

I'm happy with the possibility that I was using a crappy newsreader ...
maybe more recent software would be better.

Newsgroups are most defintely banned at work s  that would curtail any
interaction during the day and I just find it easier t  have this kind of
thing arriving with my standard email.

Phil