UKHA usenet group

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: UKHA usenet group
  • From: "Mark Hetherington" <mark.egroups@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2001 12:49:39 -0000

I have been trying to find out what happened t  the last proposal for
a UK specific usenet group (uk.tech.home-automation IIRC) but after
the rejection of Fast Track. I assumed this would be followed by a
CFV, but I cannot find any further information as t  whether the
proposal went to CFV or if the CFV was successful or not.

Anyone know what happened t  this group or why?

Assuming it has been swallowed by cyberspace I have prepared an RFD
for yet another attempt. Since it is likely to be the mailing list
members who represent the greatest user base for such a new group I
wanted t  see if anyone had any input for the RFD before I send it
in. I will post it here for everyone t  check and comment on before
submitting it. I am guessing uk.tech.home-automation is ok with
everyone but if anyone has specific ideas on names or charter
elements I will try and get them all in before posting it t  the list
for further discussion.

Mark.