RE: AV Room

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: AV Room
  • From: "Phil Harris" <phillip.harris1@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2001 20:38:20 +0100

------=_NextPart_000_0042_01C1026D.C422F280
C ntent-Typ(: text/plain;
charset="iso-8859-1"
C ntent-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Oh crust! You are taking on one of the most difficult projects there is ...
soundproofing is almost impossible unless you can design a room from the
ground up to be soundproof in the first place.

I'm happy to discuss what knowledge I have of this but it is a huge (and I
mean huge) project in itself and the only thing I can tell you with any
degree of certainty is that you won't manage it half as well as you would
expect! This isn't to cast any bad vibes on your abilities but is just more
an indication on how ocscenely difficult soundproofing is...

...redefine the problem as sound deadening, tell the missus that you'll do
the best you can to make it quieter, pull my info of Mark's website and
give
me a call.

Phil