RE: Node 0

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Node 0
  • From: "Lee Edward Causier" <LeeCausier@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2001 16:49:22 +0100

------=_NextPart_000_0035_01C1024D.C792AB60
C ntent-Typ(: text/plain; charset=US-ASCII
C ntent-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Dear Brian,
I think you should use your higher spec machine as a server, with terminal
services (I think you need Advanced Server) support. Install
"Sharedware"
devices in your other pcs. You can download an applica driver for terminal
services client. You can install four "Sharedware" devices per
machine on a
9x/ME os. The "Sharedware" system allows you t  use more than one
monitor,
keyboard, mouse and speaker combination per machine, allowing up to 5
consoles on one machine. You would use the applica driver with TSC t  use
streaming sessions off the server. You would end up with ten cli.s off one
server and tw  stations.

Yours Sincerely,

Lee Edward Causier,
Enzyme Systems.