RE: Node 0

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Node 0
  • From: "Lee Edward Causier" <LeeCausier@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2001 16:07:46 +0100

------=_NextPart_000_0030_01C10247.F8609FA0
C ntent-Typ(: text/plain; charset=US-ASCII
C ntent-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Dear Brian,
Why don't you use a cable tray along the center of your roof from gable t
gable, with a run down the side(s) of your house in external grade
trunking.
Then remove your skirting board/base board and replace with special wide,
round edged trunking (also available from R.S. Components) t  put your
cabling in. You could also use Dado-level trunking (yet again, R.S.
C mponents show the way) to run your main cables t  a patch panel in a rack
on the wall. Connect t  a hub/switch and any adsl routers/bridges, Wireless
access points etc. Install your sockets whereever you feel best. Many happy
wishes.

Lee Edward Causier,
Enzyme Systems.