Re: [OT]'ish - Genies' Free Sim Offer

--============_-1218126892==_ma============
C ntent-Typ(: text/plain; charset="us-ascii" ;
format="flowed"

Can you d  this ??? ie have a mobile phone permanently
connected t  a PC that will transfer any SMS text messages it
receives t  the PC ? & vv ? It would be ideal way t  control a HA
setup or receive alarm / status messages.

Currently I can send SMS from my PC but not receive it so I'm
half way there.

Kevin

--
--============_-1218126892==_ma============
C ntent-Typ(: text/html; charset=US-ASCII

<!doctyp( html public "-//W3C//DTD W3 HTML//EN">
blockquote, dl, ul, ol, li { padding-top: 0 ; padding-bottom: 0 }
--></style><title>Re: [ukha_d] [OT]'ish - Genies' Free Sim
</x-tab>Can you
d  this ??? ie have a mobile phone permanently connected t  a PC that
will transfer any SMS text messages it receives t  the PC ? &amp; vv ?
It would be ideal way t  control a HA setup or receive alarm / status
messages.</div>
</x-tab>Currently I can send SMS from my PC but not receive it so I'm
half way there.</div>
</x-tab>Kevin</div>
from a pc and receive them t  a pc ??-</blockquote>
<x-sigsep><pre>--
</pre></x-sigsep>

<tt>
<BR>