RE: Ot1-Noise:C ntent Ratio

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: RE: Ot1-Noise:C ntent Ratio
  • From: "Paul Gordon" <paul_gordon@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 01 Jul 2001 02:22:21 +0100

You realise of course that the rest of the group are going to wake up in a
few hours t  be greeted with 300 OT posts to plough through of all this
inane drivel!

:-)

Sorry guys, (ang honorary guys) - I >had< t , - I was Pissed!

Paul G.

>From: "Phil Harris" <phillip.harris1@xxxxxxx>
>To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
>Subject: RE: [ukha_d] Ot1-Noise:C ntent Ratio
>Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2001 02:11:18 +0100
>

>It's not up to me to pass judgement of your relationship with your
wifes
>family...
>
>Phil

"FIRST" meeting!!!

> > Paul G.
> >

> > >From: "Paul Gordon" <paul_gordon@xxxxxxx>
> > >To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
> > >Subject: RE: [ukha_d] Ot1-Noise:C ntent Ratio
> > >Date: Sun, 01 Jul 2001 01:59:01 +0100
> > >
> > >I once did my "party Piece" - i.e. singing the
"Medical Love
> > Song" in full
> > >voice at the very fist meeting of my sister's in-laws... (and
He is an

<phillip.harris1@xxxxxxx>

> > testicles but

pished!