RE: [ukha_d] Windows XP server plus five copies of X P workstation and XP office all for £150

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [ukha_d] Windows XP server plus five copies of X P workstation and XP office all for £150
  • From: "Phil Harris" <phillip.harris1@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Jun 20ec 20:47:14 +0100

What's the site Tim?

It sounds like a similar deal that Microsoft did a year or so ago ... in
fact I think we've discussed it previously. It was called "Open
Access" and
basically gave you all the Microsoft OS's at the time (98/98SE/NT
Workstation/NT Server/20e0/20e0 Server/20e0 Adv. Server) plus BackOffice
and
Office 20e0 Professional and licences for five machines.

It's a damn good deal if you can get one but I think you have to be
registered as a company ... I'm hoping that I can get someone to get it for
me if that's still the case.

Phil