RE: Finally

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Finally
  • From: pmiller@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2001 21:42:13 -0000

I am hoping to have a book written in the next day or two (its very complex :) ) which Mark has agreed to put up on his site, hopefully the first of many (come on guys share your inspiration and code).

Basically the alarm clock allows you to have multiple alarms ( per person / room etc) and the individuels choice of music / beeps etc to their choice. this is all input by remote control through the TV screens.

Paul