RE: X10 in Loo

Hi Tracey,

Nice to be back although trying to clear a backlog of over 500 messages is
a bit of a bugger !!

If some undesirable scroat was eyeing up your house and the light never
ever came on in the loo or bathroom that would seem mighty strange. I
suspect that the loo light will be operated 2 or 3 times per night in most
households.

Keith