RE: X10 in Loo

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: X10 in Loo
  • From: "Phillip Harris" <phillip.harris1@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 22:59:59 -0000

Ultimately if you're building your house with the intention of having it
completely HA enabled then it's not silly to have X10 in the loo ... the
whole house is structured around the requirements of X10 and home
automation
so it's quite possibly more hassle running "normal" lighting in
one off
situations.

If you're going to do it then do it 100%...

Would love to see the setups that people like Mark McCall and Mike Huggins
have in their homes in action.

Phil

"normal" occupancy