RE: Sirens...was Re: X10 in Loo

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Sirens...was Re: X10 in Loo
  • From: "Keith Doxey" <keith.doxey@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 20:33:10 -0000

About 12 years ago when I was DJ'ing in a seafront pub I got a Klaxton
Hooter and hung it out of the window next to the DJ booth. There was a
canopy that people in the street used to shelter under when it was
absolutely P***** down with rain (typical August weather).

I used to wait until 3 or 4 people were sheltering and then give it a
blast.
The punters in the bar thought it was great to see those people almost leap
out of their skin :-))

These days I'm a much more responsible citizen.....read OLDER :-(

Now if only I had MP3 technology back then instead of those funny black
plastic frisby's.....but then again, with MP3 there is absolutely no
possibility of a well endowed young lady leaning over to ask for a request
and the music stopping as certain body parts made contact with the record
that was playing !!!

Krazy Keith :-)