RE: Projectors

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: RE: Projectors
  • From: rj@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2001 11:51:12 +1300

>> "so my first job is to get a nice
screen."

I cant emphasize this enough!!!!! a proper screen makes all the difference,
I used an old Phillips for years on a painted gibboard wall thinking it was
just a low quality projector, then one day borrowed one of those proper
screens and couldn't believe what I was seeing, brighter, cleaner, clearer,
no reflections. all the good ones are perforated as well so you can place
your centre channel directly in the centre of the screen and still hear it
perfectly.

whatever they cost its well worth it.