Re: Will there be more Epods at Salton ??

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: Will there be more Epods at Salton ??
  • From: Andy Harvey <andyharvey99@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2001 07:19:41 +0000 (GMT)

I phoned yesterday to enquire about my order on Friday
and was told that they were out of stock but mine was
on back order and they may have some by the end of the
week.

They have refunded my credit card but it's cost me £10
because of the difference in rates on the credit card.

Andy

--- iantickle@xxxxxxx wrote: > Well, after reading
all the excitment about this

=====