Will there be more Epods at Salton ??

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Will there be more Epods at Salton ??
  • From: iantickle@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 23:44:53 -0000

Well, after reading all the excitment about this product over the=20
weekend, I phoned Salton this afternoon, (9.30 am their time)to be=20
told they were out of stock. They may get some more in later this=20
week, and the best thing to do they told me, was to keep phoning them=20
up to see if any have arrived at their depot.

Looks like yet another bargain I've missed !!!

=A3220 to anyone on the group who wants to sell me one of their
spares.=20
(there should be some around judging by the number of units ordered=20
by people !!)

Regards,

Ian.