Re: Idea to reduce traffic

> Mark, where do we stand on the RFD for uk.home.automation ?

Dunno Ian....got soooooooo pissed off with usual whingers on there that I
stopped reading the threads, they wound me up so much.  "That
guy" then
started posting bad language from various UK newsgroups like they were the
only ones that had it in it.

Two of the most vehement objectors were that American (and therefore
someone
that the groups was not aimed at) and a UK person who appears to think he's
Mr HA in the UK although he doesn't subscribe to this group?  -  and we all
know this is THE place for UKHA knowledge :-))

While we're on this subject has everyone voted on the current poll?  Even
if
it's a "Don't Know" I would appreciate your opinions.

Thanks

Mark