RE: PC IR emitters + software

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: RE: PC IR emitters + software
  • From: "Phil Johnson" <whiskybob@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 15:19:01 -0000

I love my Homevision for its logic and I love my Pronto for its ease of
use.
Being spoiled by having a pronto, which is such an easy piece of kit to
use, I never did use the Homevision for serious IR work, maybe I'll take a
closer look at the capabilities.

I can foresee myself spending at least two days teaching Homevision codes
and replacing functionality in the pronto, that's why I figured starting
again with a PC-based IR solution.  I am a software developer and the lack
of "logic" in the Pronto is the main reason for my ePods grand
vision.

- Phil

PS, I didn't see any of your responses until 10mins ago, hotmail thinks
this
is "Bulk Mail" many thanks for to all those who replied