RE: Epods gone a wandering

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Epods gone a wandering
  • From: "Phil Harris" <phillip.harris1@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 10:52:08 -0000

Well, if they're running a business then one would expect a certain markup
... after all this *IS* $40,000 of capital that's tied up in 200 ePods
however I would hope that if someone did buy 200 with the intention of
selling them on then they'd not get too greedy when they did so. Remember,
if it's too expensive then simply don't buy and the market will find it's
value. I'm sure that most of the people here wo have ePods would agree that
the price they were being sold at was less than it's real value.

However we must also allow for the possibility that the 200 were bought
with
the intention of usng them within a company for some project or other and
therefore they may never surface again.

Phil