RE: Scart connectors

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Scart connectors
  • From: "Phillip Harris" <phillip.harris1@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2001 22:33:59 -0000

*chuckle*

Yup ... last saw it nearly two years ago when I set it up for my mate, sent him a cheque for it nearly a year ago when his "significant other" decided that it was too big for their living room and he had to sell it. Finally got round to picking it up today and it's in the living room of one of our fellow group members ... I hope he (or more likely his kids) enjoy it.

It is a US spec RP TV though so it's not all roses ... however I had a standards convertor in the upboard for it!

Phil