RE: Epods gone a wandering

Mmm.. It doesn't say anything about it. From what I've heard there's a lot
of free software for CE out there. The main income for CE appears to be in
pipelines to other applications eg syncing pmail with Lotus Notes etc..It
may be.. you could always try http://www.tucows.com is their PDA section
there's a lot of applications an utilities.

I screwed up my epods last night (V2 hack) but did a hard reset and
renstalled the applications and all is ok again. I've taken the decision
that the 32mb external CF cards I've brought will stay in the epods (each
one has it's own) this means my applications can be installed on them so
that I don't use the Epods memory. I've also moved my Profiles (this stores
your temporary internet files folder and some other info) directory onto
the CF card (a minor mod to the registry). I'm now planning to move more
and more away from the internal memory to the CF card... I wonder if I can
do the Windows directory...;-)

A.

On 20/01/01 at 22:58 Phillip Harris wrote:

>Isn't Calligrapher a 30 day only trial piece of software though?
>
>Phil

--- Tag-it! v2.0 (c) Andy Powell ,1998,1999,2000...and beyond..

We work to live. We don't live to work.