RE: Nothing at all to do with ePods or wireless LANs...

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Nothing at all to do with ePods or wireless LANs...
  • From: "Timothy Morris" <timothy.morris@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2001 16:12:36 -0000

If you wait until March Phil, you can get a 'super' Tivo that has two
digibox tuners built in. This is so you can watch one channel while
recording another. It does need a dual LNB, and two runs of coax from the
dish though so you can watch and record channels which have different
polarization. Of course it won't be a complete solution until ITV start
broadcasting on Sky digital in June (or thereabouts).

Tim.