RE: X10 in Loo

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: X10 in Loo
  • From: "Phillip Harris" <phillip.harris1@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 21:34:53 -0000

OK ... I pass on why but I just loaded up ActiveHome on my PC and it came
up
showing all my configured modules as off ... after a second or two it
changed the status of the graphic for my second LD10/11 to ON and 37%
brightness which should be about right.

If it shouldn't be / isn't reading the status of the module then I don't
understand where that figure is coming from as 37% isn't used in any of my
macros and the lights have been in use all evening being dimmed and
brightened as I've been watching TV and reading through the HomeVision
bumph.

I'm new to this X10 stuff I admit but it does seem as though ActiveHome is
getting a reasonable figure for the brightness of the LD10/11 from
somewhere.

Phil