Surredering to an ePOD!

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Surredering to an ePOD!
  • From: "Stuart Whyte" <homeauto@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 12:49:40 -0000

HI Guys,

I have finally given in and decided that I need to get one of these
ePOD things.  A few questions to anyone that has managed to recive
one yet.  Appologies if these have already been covered.

1.  How much is the TOTAL cost for getting an ePOD? (including
shipping and duty.)

2.  After doing the hack can u browse the WHOLE net, or just selected
sites?

Thanks for any help!

On a different note, has anyone any news on the KAT5 situation at the
moment?  Havent heard from Keith in AGES!

Cheers

Stuart