RE: V2 of Epod Hack!

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: V2 of Epod Hack!
  • From: "Phil Harris" <phillip.harris1@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 11:59:31 -0000

It can happen ... however there is a last ditch fix put it does involve
opening up the case and doing some soldering.

Ultimately if you're worried about breaking it then don't mess with it too
much and only do the CE Shell 1.02 hack ... then hard reset will get you
back to an ePod. It's the CE Shell 2.0 hack that is the
"dangerous" one.

Phil

in
> > > the release and