RE: Epod Grab!

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: RE: Epod Grab!
  • From: REB.Barnett@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 11:12:26 -0000

> I want commission !

You deserve it. As a direct result of your post, I've bought one, my
brother
and a friend have bought one each. Subject the wireless kit working well,
wifey wants me to order one for her on Monday [so we can surf side by side
in bed :-)]. Wifey then thinks we should order one for the mother-in-law.

So I think I owe you at least a pint Graham! Wifey is sooo fired up about
home automation at the moment... I never thought I'd hear her utter the
phrases "so what do we need to web enable xxx" and "order
it" (not prefixed
with "don't").

Ray Barnett.