RE: QED Systemline

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: QED Systemline
  • From: "Des Gibbons" <des@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2001 22:36:31 -0000

Had a look at his setup today, and the keypad is detecting the transmitted
IR, and the IR blaster in the machine room is transmitting something out ,
so I assume part of the signal is being lost in the transfer somewhere,
according to the manual, the Systemline is supposed to do IR passthru, but
it did say some devices using non-standard IR will not work, hmmm I wonder
what IR the sky digital systems use :/

DesG