RE: Epods gone a wandering

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: RE: Epods gone a wandering
  • From: REB.Barnett@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2001 17:21:10 -0000

> Has anyone who has ordered ePods this week received any sort of email
> confirmation? I ask, because it took about 3/4 of an hour to
> communicate the
> email address "ant@xxxxxxx" over the phone to the
> spectacularly dim US sales
> wench, and I'm wondering whether they've still got it wrong.

Count on them having your email address wrong. I carefully and clearly
spelt
out my address letter by letter to avoid any problems. My address is not
complicated. She sounded perfectly intelligent at the other end.

"Bromsgrove, Worcesterhire"

appears on the UPS invoice as:

"Bronsgrove, Worveschter"

Fortunately the postcode was ok ;-)