Re: X10 in Loo

> No offence intended, can anybody justify X-10 over Ecoswitch in the
> downstairs loo?

This is fine if you don't have a HA setup Nick.

However, someone with a full X10 setup (like me) would be mad to put an
ecoswitch into 2 or 3 loos.  The beauty of having every light X10 is I can
press on button going to bed at night and know all the lights in the house
are out.  With X10 my alarm and HV can talk to any light in the house.  HV
can do nice logic that would be impossible with the "dumb"
Ecoswitch

Bottom line is that EcoSwitch (while being a great device) doesn't really
fit in to a serious HA setup.

M.