RE: Re: X10 in Loo

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Re: X10 in Loo
  • From: "Phillip Harris" <phillip.harris1@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 22:59:54 -0000

We tried using a 240v air raid siren as a doorbell once...

...unfortunately the current it drew was greater than the "push to
make"
switch that we had laying around was supposed to handle and it spot welded
the contacts together.

Never tried booby trapping the loo like that though ... that's nasty!

Phil