RE: X10 house!

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: X10 house!
  • From: "Phillip Harris" <phillip.harris1@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 18:40:11 -0000

Has anyone yet moved out of a house that they've done a "home
automation"
pass on?

What did you leave behind? How did you describe what you'd done to the new
buyers?

I'm looking to use X10 do control my home theatre but also interior and
exterior lighting and central heating / domestic hot water. I know that
this
means I will have to leave everything when we eventually move house
(whenever that is) and that would include having to leave the HA
controller.
What do you say to a purchaser? "Here's the keys and the PC in the
garage
controls the house - here's the manuals"?

Phil

He
> said "It will cost more because of the extra labour" I said
OK and he was