RE: QED Systemline

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: QED Systemline
  • From: "Peter Heath" <ph236@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 16:28:52 -0000

Qed systemline is a product that allows you to use your existing audio
equipment and distribute it through your house with full remote control
over
all individual settings and or equipment.

it works very well but you do really need some knowledge of the system to
be
able to setup the full functions with your existing equipment.

peter