Re: Fingerprint Readers

  • To: ukha_d <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Fingerprint Readers
  • From: Calum Morrell <calum@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2001 22:15:53 +0000

Okay then, I found it. It's supplied by Flexiguard systems
[www.hi-media.co.uk/flexiguard] the website is pathetic so contact Mike
Carrie at mikecarrie@xxxxxxx and ask about the 'BOGO 2000'.

I've got very little info on it, but here's some quotes from the add.

- Weather and vandal proof security mortise lock powered by internal
batteries.
- can store 100 user records
- installed price approximately £700

So not cheap then, but it is a self contained unit, of course that could
make it difficult to interface with anything else. Good luck.

Calum

> Graham Kiff wrote:
>
> I'd be very grateful, thanks.

begin:vcard