Re: Wireless (again)

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Wireless (again)
  • From: "Doogie Brodie" <dbrodie@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2001 16:41:08 +0000

Just finished playing with card..... it works fine in the same room, but
for the applications we were looking at, not a hope in hell :-( Will
probably install it in a meeting room and issue certain people with cards
for their laptops, about the best application at the moment :-(

>I've tended to use Breezecom kit in the past - not the cheapest, but
>great support.

Had a look at their website - they have kit for connecting two sites over
15 miles.... ! Doesn't seem to be any pricing info. Do you have any
ballpark figures for kit that you've used in the past?

Tar

- -- -[Doogie Brodie]- -- -
- -- -[Senior Developer]- -- -
Total Repair Solutions UK