Re: Re: NTL

There's a standard charge of 10 quid a month but this ONLY applies if
you don't make at least 10 quid's worth of voice calls a month - not a
problem in our house - and I think there's a standard charge for the
widget (can't remember how much).  Other than that, its completely free
internet access.  I use a modem, don't know if they do ISDN.

Martin

<tracey.gardner@n...>