Farewell, RedHotAnt (so looking for a replacement.)

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Farewell, RedHotAnt (so looking for a replacement.)
  • From: "Mark Harrison" <Mark_Harrison_UK@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2001 09:47:44 -0000

As you'll see from the below, RHA is no longer offering freephone
access and is not able to talk to me because "the resources no longer
exist for us to enter into one to one correspondance with individual
customers."

Can anyone recommend a replacement ISP. I need toll-free 24x7,
because both of us work from home from time to time, but don't need a
full 24 hour service everyday???

Regards,

Mark