RE: Epods

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Epods
  • From: "Graham Howe" <graham@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2001 22:53:50 -0000

OK quick status update. I couldn't find a null modem cable so instead I
used
the modem in the ePOD to dial up my ISP and surf the net. I then put the
files I needed to transfer up onto my web server and simply browsed to them
from the ePOD. This worked well so I have left the files there for the
other
ePODs. If anyone wants to get the files this way then go to
www.solarfish.com/epods/ and then the files are WCELOAD.EXE, CESHELL.DLL
and
ASFORM.DLL. Instructions for using these files are on
www.geocities.com/epodsfiles. I did try to send this message from the ePOD
(using my ISP's webmail facility), but it doesn't seem to have appeared.
Nothing to do with the ePOD, probably either the webmail facility was
busted
or I hit cancel instead of submit.

Graham