RE: Re: EPODS in stock and willing to ship to UK

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Re: EPODS in stock and willing to ship to UK
  • From: "Phillip Harris" <phillip.harris1@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2001 20:09:44 -0800

Ahhh ... (and this will raise a chuckle on one of our fellow readers faces)

It seems one is winging my way too!

(Cool)

Just phoned round a couple of developer friends for a Windows CE developers
toolkit of which I've managed to locate an old copy. (At the same time been
given a vague offer of some Cisco wireless networking kit which apparently
usually knocks out for £1,600 but I can get for £200 - no other details are
forthcoming at the moment but the guy uses it for distributed audio so I
think I'll look into this further!)

Now all I have to do is get round to writing that piece of software that
I've always promised myself I would ... a "Super-Pronto"!

Whoo Hoo!

Phil