Re: extra EPODS if you want

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: extra EPODS if you want
  • From: "Paul Gordon" <paul_gordon@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2001 19:39:34 -0000

Ruairi,

I may be very interested - you are in the EU right? - so we certainly
should
have lower shipping costs, and "may" be able to avoid some taxes
& duties.

Hang on a mo, - IIRC you're in Spain aren't you? - even better, my parents
are about to retire there, and have already completed purchase of a
property
which is ready to move in to. You could send it/them internally to their
address, and I'll either collect it/them myself when I visit, or get them
bring it/them back in their luggage..

Paul G.

>From: "Ruairi" <ruairi@xxxxxxx>
>To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
>Subject: [ukha_d] extra EPODS if you want
>Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2001 16:28:05 +0100
>
>I got some of these for my work before XMas, to show clients our Web
>sites...they are so good that the client ends up playing with the EPODS
>rather than looking at our sites.
>
>We have a few (2) to spare if anyone is interested send me an email.
>

>Regards,
>-Ruairi

>Ruairi O'Donnell
>Rutland Systems                             www.rutlands.com
>Alcalde Lorenzo 16 2A                     Tel +34 981 884108
>15220 Bertamirans, Ames                   Fax +34 981 884108
>Spain                                  Mobile +44 7801141801
>
>The contents of this message should be read in conjunction
>with the document found at:
>http://www.rutlands.com/signature.htm

as