Mouse control from Pronto - WAS - letsbuyit.com

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Mouse control from Pronto - WAS - letsbuyit.com
  • From: "Neil F" <automated@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2001 14:48:52 -0000

thanks for the run down Doogie...

Does anyone know if it's possible to control an IR mouse Reciever from a
pronto? I run A PC with a TV out plumbed into my Rf coax network...this
allows me to browse the web and browse digiguide from any TV in the
house...at the moment i use a marmitek mouse-remote to operate it....this
means i still need 2 remotes:-(
I was thinking if the pronto could learn the IR being sent from an IR
mouse,
i could have all on one (especially cool if i could use that zoomy keyboard
feature on the pronto) anyone tried anything similar?

Neil