RE: EPODS in stock and willing to ship to UK

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: EPODS in stock and willing to ship to UK
  • From: "Graham Howe" <graham@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2001 10:53:50 -0000

Don't know where they are in the US, but time difference is going to be at
least 5 hours behind so maybe try this afternoon. I actually ordered mine
at
about 7.50pm UK time which was 50 minutes after the post on the discussion
group saying there was stock available. In those 50  minutes they sold the
60 units they had in stock in the store and I have 2 of the remaining 48
that were in the warehouse. They had no idea when others would come in (I
am
sure they have sold the remaining 46 now) but one poster did say that
10,000
were actually manufactured. A couple have turned up on ebay so it looks
like
people may be buying to sell on which really sucks.

Regards

Graham