Ode to FreeServe

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Ode to FreeServe
  • From: "Mark McCall" <mark@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 16:45:52 -0000

After the reminder of FreeServe yesterday I dug this out...I was going to cross-post it onto all their newsgroups the day before I got cut-off but I never did it.

I once joined a scheme call "Unlimited" time
but then realise it wasn't too fine
the company said "surf all you like"
then pulled the plug and said on your bike!

The company in quesion is called Free-SERVE
They really have an incredible nerve
they treat their customers terribly bad
to see their back, I'm really NOT sad

So now I have joined a new ISP
at last I can surf till I'm very happy
So Mr Freeserve and directors of the board
I'm gone forever - no longer to be ignored

To see their share price slide down the loo
to watch them kicked out of the FTSE 100 too
It's really such sweet delight
good bye and good ridence, you load of....

Bye-bye Freeserve!

:-)

M.

The UKs Premier Home Automation Site