RE: Surftime

I concur, I was thrown off Freeserve at the same time as Mark (Many's a
phone call with him at the time !!)

We moved to PlusNet and as Mark says, they have had the odd problem with
email slowing down, but generally keep the users informed via their
newgroups. The free .co.uk is nice and the DNS entries for your account is
in your control, So I can have homeseer.shmern.co.uk pointing to my
Homemachine and www.shmern.co.uk pointing to their web server etc....

And as Mark says it rarely disconnects, I have seen it connected for many
days at a go. One restriction, altho I don't know what they would do about
it, is they have a 250Mb limit in traffic per day. Now unless your doing
some serious downloading you generally don't have to worry. And it's
certainly not automatic, as in the first days I downloaded LOTS of stuff,
Game Demos/SMTP server things etc... and went quite a bit over the 250Mb,
but nothing ever happened. I guess if your consistantly going over it they
would do something.

God I ramble on a bit don't I .....

Darren

Privileged/Confidential Information and/or Copyright Material may
be contained in this e-mail. The information and Material is
intended for the use of the intended addressee. If you are not
the intended addressee, or the person responsible for delivering
it to the intended addressee, you may not copy or deliver it to
anyone else or use it in any unauthorised manner. To do so is
prohibited and may be unlawful. If you receive this e-mail by
mistake, advise the sender immediately by using the reply
facility in your e-mail software.

Thank you.
Information Technology Department
Belfast City Hospital Trust