From: "Doogie Brodie" <dbrodie@xxxxxxx>
To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, January 09, 2001 1:26 PM
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] UK HA Newsgroup

> Oh no it doesn't!
>
> 502 no permission for 62.253.243.xxx account news.madasafish.com
server
news.madasafish.com protocol NNTP port 119 NTL 64K leased line at work.

> We don't have any news server access from NTL, and haven't found a
decent
free, fast, reliable news server yet, so just dial into my BTInternet
account and download messages when I'm at home onto the laptop.
Unfortunately I don't even have any analogue lines in my office to plug
into
here !

>      - -- -[Doogie Brodie]- -- -
>   - -- -[Senior Developer]- -- -