RE: UK HA Newsgroup

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: UK HA Newsgroup
  • From: "Doogie Brodie" <dbrodie@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 09 Jan 2001 13:26:36 +0000

Oh no it doesn't!

502 no permission for 62.253.243.xxx account news.madasafish.com server
news.madasafish.com protocol NNTP port 119 NTL 64K leased line at work.

We don't have any news server access from NTL, and haven't found a decent
free, fast, reliable news server yet, so just dial into my BTInternet
account and download messages when I'm at home onto the laptop.
Unfortunately I don't even have any analogue lines in my office to plug
into here !

- -- -[Doogie Brodie]- -- -
- -- -[Senior Developer]- -- -
Total Repair Solutions UK